- Our Strategy
- Get Involved
- About Us
The Natural Step Level 2 Training: Sustainability for Leaders (Eindhoven, the Netherlands)
Submitted by Neil McCallum on November 19, 2012 - 11:16am.
Apr 24 2013 - 8:30am
Apr 25 2013 - 5:30pm
Sustainability for Leaders. A transformative approach to sustainability thinking, strategy, and results
On April 24-25 we'll be offering a 2-day certificate training in The Natural Step framework for Strategic Sustainable Development. This training takes place in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
The intensive 2-day practical training is geared towards experienced sustainability professionals, managers, analysts, academics, and consultants who want to deepen their learning, refine their application of The Natural Step Framework for Sustainable Development and enhance their ability to integrate sustainability meaningfully in organizations.
As specific outcomes of this comprehensive two- day course, you will:
- Conduct a Sustainability Value Assessment of your business, community, or organization
- Strategize how to mobilize colleagues, address objections, and get buy-in to advance sustainability in your business, community, or organization
- Practice an elevator pitch to make the case for sustainability
- Explore the ecological and social science basis of The Natural Step Framework
- Reframe your organization's purpose in terms of meeting Basic Human Needs
- Situate The Natural Step Framework vis-à-vis other sustainability methods
- Practice techniques for facilitating a sustainability change process
- Design and receive feedback on a sustainability program for your business, community, or organization
- Two days of face-to-face learning
- 2-hour online learning and coaching webinar
- Homework assignments
- Come-back day to follow up
The 2-day course will be taught and facilitated by experienced Senior Advisors from The Natural Step.
The target group for this course is only restricted by the need for the participants to have one of the following prerequisites:
- Sustainability for Leaders course - Level 1: Foundation or another course by The Natural Step
- Graduate from the Blekinge Institute of Technology
- Relevant experience (decided in conversation with us)
All participants who successfully complete the course will receive a course certificate. For more information about the different The Natural Step that we offer click here.
Course fees and registration
Course size: To allow for diversity while ensuring a quality learning experience, each course is limited to 20 participants.
Registration: to register, please send an e-mail to Freek van der Pluijm, or call +31653207396
- Early Bird € 1.675,- (until 22nd of March 2013)
- Regular € 1.845,- ex. VAT
* Course fees include course materials, break-time snacks and lunches. Additional travel or meal costs are the responsibility of the participants.
All program and course materials are in English.
Course date and venue
Dates: April 24-25, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Venue: The course will take place at our office, which is situated at the former Philips Industrial Zone Strijp-S (Torenallee 26-18, Eindhoven). The connection to public transport (rail, bus) in this zone is perfect. You can also rent a bike at the train station and cycle your way towards sustainability.
You can click here to find out more about the cancellation policy.